Forever Garlic Thyme Benefits: Fight against oxidative stress with a one-two punch of garlic and thyme. Forever Garlic-Thyme is an odorless, easy-to-take softgel that promotes cardiovascular health and enhances immunity. Reach for Forever Garlic-Thyme for an easy and convenient way take advantage of nature’s immune supporting superfoods. Benefits of Forever Garlic Thyme
The Benefits Of Forever Garlic Thyme
- Forever Garlic Thyme is a Power antioxidant
- Helps control cholesterol
- Forever Garlic Thyme promote cardiovascular function
- Helps provide immune support
- Protect the body against free radicals
- Forever Garlic Thyme Contains allicin – a powerful anti-bacterial agent.
- Odorless softgel
Forever Garlic-Thyme showcases nature’s super duo of nutrition. Garlic supports cardiovascular health because it contains beneficial compounds that promote healthy circulation. When garlic is cut or crushed the enzymes react to produce a powerful immune enhancing agent. With this product you’ll get all the benefits of a 1,000mg of garlic!
Thyme contains antioxidant compounds to fight oxidative stress and free radical damage along with saponins, which promote healthy immune function. Together, these ingredients provide a potent fuel to support your body’s defenses. The nutrition of garlic and thyme are packed into this easy to take softgel.
Forever Garlic Thyme Nutritional Facts
Every 100 grams of garlic will serve you with close to 150 calories, 33 grams of carbs, 6.36 grams of protein. Garlic is also enriched with Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, folate, Vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, sodium and zinc. (Benefits of Forever Garlic Thyme)
More Benefits of Forever Garlic Thyme: Garlic is rich in vitamin B6 and it also enhances the absorption of vitamin B1.
- It Contains vitamin C
- It Contains manganese
- It has calcium
- It has potassium
- It contains magnesium
- It contains zinc
Garlic is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect the body against free radicals. Garlic also contains germanium, a mineral trace element believe to help the body’s immune system and selenium. a trace mineral antioxidant.
Health Benefits of Garlic: Garlic is also enriched with Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, folate
Garlic is a rich source of these trace Elements:
Germanium – A mineral trace element that helps boost your immune system, It also hastens wound healing.
Selenium – A trace mineral antioxidant, the selenium content in garlic provides protection against toxicity from heavy metals such as: Arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury. Other beneficial nutrients contained in Garlic-Thyme are potassium, calcium, magnesium, B vitamins and vitamin C.
Forever Garlic Thyme Ingredients
Canola oil, gelling agent (gelatin), thyme, gelling agent (glycerin), purified water, garlic concentrate (allicin, alliin, soybean oil), emulsifier (soylecithin), thickener (beeswax), carob extract (carob fruit extract, corn syrup, colour(caramel)).
Forever Garlic Thyme Dosage And Content
100 soft gel capules. Suggested Use – Take 1 soft gel with each meal as a dietary supplement
7 Health Benefits Of Garlic
1. The Blood Purifier: Tired of covering up those zits with concealer every morning? It’s time to tackle the root cause of acne by purifying your blood from inside to get healthy skin on the outside. Take two cloves of raw garlic with some warm water everyday, early in the morning and consume a lot of water the entire day. If you’re looking to shed some pounds, squeeze the juice of half a lemon in a glass of luke warm water and have it with 2 cloves of garlic in the mornings. Garlic will help to cleanse your system and flush out toxins. (Benefits of Forever Garlic Thyme)
2. Cold and Flu: Garlic is going to provide you relief from that stubborn cold and flu (yes, they absolutely love you and never want to leave). Taking 2-3 cloves of raw or cooked garlic a day or sipping some garlic tea (with a touch of honey or ginger to lift up the taste) is not only going to relieve a stuffed nose and cure the cold but also build your immunity against these frequent visitors over time.
3. Prevention of Heart Disease: Consuming garlic on a daily basis (in food or raw) helps to lower cholesterol levels because of the anti-oxidant properties of Allicin. It is also immensely beneficial to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels. It is essential to remember that the sulphur-containing compound Allicin tends to lose its medicinal properties when garlic is cooked whole.
4. Anti-bacterial and Anti-parasitic: Garlic is one of the best kept medicinal treasures of the past era – it has been used as an antibiotic to treat bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections for the last 7,000 years. Studies suggest diluted garlic extract helps children with tapeworm infections. A garlic-based mouthwash may not sound like fresh, minty breath but a very small quantity of its extracts is sufficient to ward off cavity-causing bacteria. (Benefits of Forever Garlic Thyme)
5. Cancer Prevention: Several studies have indicated an association between daily consumption of garlic and prevention of stomach and colorectal cancers. It is said to strengthen the immunity of the body against cancer.
6. For Skin and Hair: The invigorating properties of garlic protect the skin from the effect of free radicals and slow down the depletion of collagen which leads to loss of elasticity in aging skin.
7. Splinters: Many of garlic’s astounding uses were forgotten in the folds of time but users (and believers) still vouch for the lesser-known benefits. One of them is against stubborn splinters. Place a piece of cut garlic over the splinter cut and cover with a bandage- and voila! Bye-bye splinter. (Benefits of Forever Garlic Thyme)
1. Asthma patients should not consume garlic as it may have side-effects.
2. Garlic should be avoided before surgeries or medical operations.
3. Do not consume more than 2-3 garlic cloves in a day without consulting a doctor.
Thyme Nutritional Facts
Thyme is a fragrant and essential herb for any spice rack or cooking pantry. Traditionally, this gorgeous green herb has also been used for medicinal and ornamental purposes in addition to preparing food. Thyme is unique in that it retains much of its flavor after it’s been dried. Our pure dried thyme is wonderful for seasoning a rack of lamb, pork roast or baked into a batch of new potatoes.
- Thyme is thought to have antibacterial, insecticidal, and possibly antifungal properties.
- People used thyme throughout history for embalming and to protect from the Black Death.
- Forms of thyme include fresh and dried herbs and essential oil.
Health Benefits Of Thyme
Thyme has a range of powerful medicinal effects.Thymol is one of a naturally occurring class of compounds known as biocides. These are substances that can destroy harmful organisms, such as infectious bacteria. Used alongside other biocides, such as carvacrol, thyme has strong antimicrobial properties. One study from 2010 suggests that thymol can reduce bacterial resistance to common drugs, including penicillin. (Benefits of Forever Garlic Thyme)
High blood pressure: Researcher sat the University of Belgrade, Serbia, found that an aqueous extract obtainedfrom wild thyme reduced blood pressure in tests on rats. Ratsrespond to hypertension in asimilar way to people, so the findings might have implications for humans. (Benefits of Forever Garlic Thyme)
Foodborne bacterial infections: A team at the Center for Studies of Animal and Veterinary Sciences, Portugal, studied the antimicrobial activity of essential oils extracted from a range of aromatic plants, including thyme oil. They reported that thyme oil, even at low concentrations, showed potential as a natural preservative of food products against several common foodborne bacteria that cause human illness. A Polish study tested thyme oil and lavender oil, and they that observed that thyme oil was effective against resistant strains of Staphylococcus, Enterococcus, Escherichia and Pseudomonas bacteria. (Benefits of Forever Garlic Thyme)
Colon cancer: A study carried out in Lisbon, Portugal, found that extracts of mastic thyme might protect people from colon cancers.
Breast cancer: Researchers in Turkey looked at the effect of wild thyme on breast cancer activity,and specifically how it affected apoptosis, or cell death, and gene-related events in breast cancer cells. They found that wild thyme caused cell death in breast cancer cells.
Yeast infection: The fungus Candida albicans (C. albicans) is a common cause of yeast infections in the mouth and vagina, a recurring condition called “thrush. “Researcher sat the University of Turin, Italy, found that essential oil of thyme significantly enhanced the destruction of the C. albicans fungus inthe human body. (Benefits of Forever Garlic Thyme)
Common skin problems: Skin problems are common worldwide. In some countries, herbal preparations are important medicines. A team at Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia, carried out a study to assess the therapeutic benefits of a 10 percent chamomile extract cream and a 3 percent thyme essential oil antifungal cream for eczema-like lesions. They noted that full healing occurred in 66.5 percent of people treated with a fungal cream containing thyme essential oil, compared with 28.5 percent of those using a placebo. Benefits of Forever Garlic Thyme