Forever Lycium Plus is a dietary supplement containing antioxidants, bioflavonoids and other beneficial phytonutrients. Lycium is a Chinese food used for centuries; Lycium can help enhance your complexion and help maintain high energy and good vision. Forever Lycium Plus is a dietary supplement intended as a source of antioxidants, bioflavonoids and other beneficial phytonutrients. Rich in amino acids (the building blocks of protein) and vitamins, lycium is known in China as a “yin tonic,” with many traditional uses for maintaining good health. Benefits of Forever Lycium Plus
Licorice flavonoid | Forever Lycium Plus
Licorice is considered to be most widely used herb in China. It is made up of over 150 chemical compounds, which have been shown to have many beneficial effects. Its most frequent use by far is as a complementary herb, with its main function being to bring out the best beneficial effects of other herbs. This makes it an ideal companion for lycium. Benefits of Forever Lycium Plus
Forever Lycium Plus | Licorice flavonoid extract is a concentrated form of licorice bioflavonoids. It is produced according to a process that removes most of the glycyrrhizin, an intensely sweet component of licorice that has been shown to produce undesirable side effects. Based on modern studies, licorice bioflavinoids are among the strongest antioxidants discovered to date.
12 Top Amazing Benefits Of Lycium Plus:
- Lycium helps in improving good eyesight
- Good for skin complexion
- Lycium helps to replenish vital essence (semen).
- Lycium contain phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, betacarotene, amino acids, polysaccharides and strong antioxidant properties.
- Lycium helps nourish the liver and the kidney. Benefits of Forever Lycium Plus
- Best natural antioxidant for a healthy Immune system
- Lycium helps in the treatment of weakness, dizziness, back and joint aches, low energy, wet dreams, nocturnal emission, sexual inadequacies, diabetes and tinnitus.
- Good for wounds healing, ulcer and abscesses
- Lycium treats toxic effects from chemotherapy and radio-therapy, burns, ulcers and bed sores.
- It is a good anti-aging agent. It reverses aging process
- It removes the effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Good for inflammatory conditions and tumor, infections, fever, etc.
Lycium barbarum: lycium barbarum is widely know to maintain energy and good vision. It is a potent antioxiadnt and is therefore an ideal supplement maintenance after a total body cleanse. Benefits of Forever Lycium Plus
As an antioxidant supplement, its 100x stronger than vitamin C and E. It i important in preventing and fighting off problems caused by free radicals and cataracts. Forever Lycium Plus Benefits
It prevents Arterial Deterioration Caused By:
- Premature Aging
To be precise, It’s more effective than antacids
The fruits of lycium barbarum is popularly known as goji berry: Benefits of Forever Lycium Plus
Other Benefits of Goji Berry aka Lycium
- A good source of B-vitamins
- It beta carotene content protect your skin from sun rays
- Polysaccharides strengthen your immune system
- Its a rich source of potassium
- It improves Metabolism
- Promote sexual Desires
- Support anti-aging by delaying the aging the process
- A text as Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) rate foods with high amounts of antioxidant in unit per grams. Goji berry has an ORAC value of 25300
Benefits Of Antioxidant Supplements
The human growth hormone levels decline as you age. This decline translate into
- Low energy Level
- More Body fat
- Muscles deterioration
- Lycium contains Amino Acids _L- Glutamine and L- Arginine acids works together to boost growth hormone level. In effect, this makes you look younger.
- Potassium_Lycium is a rich source of this mineral. It is essential for health longevity. Lack of potassium interfaces with the normal function of the pituitary gland which produces growth hormones.
Forever Lycium Plus Formula Ingredients
Lycium fruit extract (powdered fruit) 300mg Liquorice flavonoid extract (powdered root) 37.5mg
Other Ingredients in Forever Lycium Plus:
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Forever Lycium Plus Dosage and Content
Contents: 100 tablets | Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily.