Treatment for Gastritis in Ghana Gastritis is an inflammation of the protective lining of the stomach. Acute gastritis involves sudden, severe inflammation. Chronic gastritis involves long-term inflammation that can last for years if it’s left untreated. Erosive gastritis is a less common form of the condition.
Erosive gastritis is a less common form of the condition. It typically doesn’t cause much inflammation, but can lead to bleeding and ulcers in the lining of the stomach.
What causes gastritis? Treatment for Gastritis in Ghana
Weakness in your stomach lining allows digestive juices to damage and inflame it, causing gastritis. Having a thin or damaged stomach lining raises your risk for gastritis. Treatment for Gastritis in Ghana
A gastrointestinal bacterial infection can also cause gastritis. The most common bacterial infection that causes it is Helicobacter pylori. It’s a bacterium that infects the lining of the stomach. The infection is usually passed from person to person, but can also be transmitted through contaminated food or water.
Certain conditions and activities may increase your risk for developing gastritis. Other risk factors include:
- extreme alcohol consumption
- routine use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen and aspirin Treatment for Gastritis in Ghana
- cocaine use
- age, because the stomach lining thins naturally with age
- tobacco use Treatment for Gastritis in Ghana
Other less common risk factors include:
- stress caused by severe injury, illness, or surgery
- autoimmune disorders
- digestive disorders like Crohn’s disease
- viral infections
What are the symptoms of gastritis?
Gastritis doesn’t cause noticeable symptoms in everyone. The most common symptoms are:
- a feeling of fullness in your upper abdomen, particularly after eating
- indigestion Treatment for Gastritis in Ghana
If you have erosive gastritis, you might experience different symptoms, including:
- black, tarry stool
- vomiting blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
Eight best home remedies for gastritis
- Follow an anti-inflammatory diet. …
- Take a garlic extract supplement. …
- Try probiotics. …
- Drink green tea with honey. …
- Use essential oils. …
- Eat lighter meals. …
- Avoid smoking and overuse of painkillers. …
- Reduce stress. Treatment for Gastritis in Ghana
Many people are living in pain as a result of the sufferings from peptic and gastric ulcers.
In recent times the rate of treating a health challenge at the hospital or pharmacy has become so chemicalised that, by the time you get rid of the problem itself, you have already created another internal problem for yourself.
If you either suffering stomach ulcer or gastritis and you use a of chemical drugs in treating the problem, you end up hurting and congesting both your intestines and the bacterials in the stomach causing malfunctions, this is why we find the need to provide you with quality proven to work Ulcers & Gastric Care Natural Pack Treatment for Gastritis in Ghana