Treatment for Mouth Odor | Solution for Mouth Odor Home Remedies for Mouth Odor in Ghana
Millions struggle with a type of bad breath called chronic bad breath. This means instead of having an occasional bout of mouth odor (say, after eating certain foods such as garlic), your breath remains offensive most of the time. Don’t despair. Even the most stubborn case of bad breath can be treated naturally once you get down to its root cause. Home Remedies for Mouth Odor in Ghana
What You’re Doing to Treat Your Bad Breath Now May Worsen It
Hard Candy If you’re self-conscious about the smell of your breath, you may find yourself popping hard candy to combat the odor. While this may temporarily mask the smell by encouraging saliva production and filling your mouth with a sweet taste, it will only make the problem worse in the long run. Excessive sugar intake can lead to oral health problems that cause bad breath. Home Remedies for Mouth Odor in Ghana
Gum The same goes for gum chewing. The chewing action will help release saliva and temporarily relieve a dry mouth, but the sugar it contains will only increase your likelihood of developing tooth and gum problems.
Mouthwash I don’t advocate the use of regular mouthwash because the high alcohol content dries out your mouth, and kills both good and bad bacteria, while a synthetic chemical, chlorhexidine, also kills the healthy bacteria you need to keep germs at bay. These products only work as a temporary mask and, since they worsen bad breath over time, make you dependent on them. Home Remedies for Mouth Odor in Ghana
Excessive Brushing Attacking your teeth and gums with vigorous and excessive brushing will do more harm than good. Along with scrubbing away plaque and tarter, you’ll also wear away the delicate lining of your gums, which can result in the development of gingivitis. Home Remedies for Mouth Odor in Ghana
Potential causes of bad breath include:
- Dry mouth: Saliva naturally cleans the mouth. If the mouth is naturally dry or dry due to a specific disease, such as xerostomia, odors can build up.
- Dental hygiene: Brushing and flossing ensure the removal of small particles of food that can build up and slowly break down, producing odor. A film of bacteria called plaque builds up if brushing is not regular. This plaque can irritate the gums and cause inflammation between the teeth and gums called periodontitis. Dentures that are not cleaned regularly or properly can also harbor bacteria that cause halitosis. Home Remedies for Mouth Odor in Ghana
- Tobacco: Tobacco products cause their own types of mouth odor. Additionally, they increase the chances of gum disease which can also cause bad breath.
- Food: The breakdown of food particles stuck in the teeth can cause odors. Some foods such as onions and garlic can also cause bad breath. After they are digested, their breakdown products are carried in the blood to the lungs where they can affect the breath.
- Crash diets: Fasting and low-carbohydrate eating programs can produce halitosis. This is due to the breakdown of fats producing chemicals called ketones. These ketones have a strong aroma. Home Remedies for Mouth Odor in Ghana
- Drugs: Certain medications can reduce saliva and, therefore, increase odors. Other drugs can produce odors as they breakdown and release chemicals in the breath. Examples include nitrates used to treat angina, some chemotherapy chemicals, and some tranquilizers, such as phenothiazines. Individuals who take vitamin supplements in large doses can also be prone to bad breath.
- Mouth, nose, and throat conditions: Sometimes, small, bacteria-covered stones can form on the tonsils at the back of the throat and produce odor. Also, infections or inflammation in the nose, throat, or sinuses can cause halitosis. Home Remedies for Mouth Odor in Ghana
- Foreign body: Bad breath can be caused if they have a foreign body lodged in their nasal cavity, especially in children.
- Diseases: Some cancers, liver failure, and other metabolic diseases can cause halitosis, due to the specific mixes of chemicals that they produce. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) can cause bad breath due to the regular reflux of stomach acids.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL NOW!!!
CUSTOMER CARE (+233) 0555422554 | (+233) 0241155551
Working Hours:(Monday- Saturday 8am-8pm, And Sundays Only Delivery).
WhatsApp: +233555422554 | +233241155551
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
We Do Same Day Delivery Anywhere in Ghana. Accra, Kumasi and Tamale delivery is just within an hour. Locate us at Accra Ghana, Off N1, Lapaz, in between Lapamas and Abrantie, at the first floor on top of GT Bank. Call now 0555422554 | 0241155551 to place your order. Home Remedies for Mouth Odor in Ghana