Treatment for Infertility is defined as trying to get pregnant (with frequent intercourse) for at least a year with no success. Female infertility, male infertility or a combination of the two affects millions of couples in the United States. An estimated 10 to 18 percent of couples have trouble getting pregnant or having a successful delivery. Treatment for Infertility
Infertility results from female factors about one-third of the time and male factors about one-third of the time. The cause is either unknown or a combination of male and female factors in the remaining cases. Treatment for Infertility
Female infertility causes can be difficult to diagnose. There are many available treatments, which will depend on the cause of infertility. Many infertile couples will go on to conceive a child without treatment.
How to Identify Infertility easily in Women Treatment for Infertility
You probably need to see a doctor or a healthcare professional about infertility when you have been trying regularly to get pregnant for at least one year. Women should talk with a doctor or a healthcare professional earlier, however, if they:
- Are age 35 or older and have been trying to conceive for six months or longer
- Are over age 40 Treatment for Infertility
- Have irregular or absent periods
- Have very painful periods
- Have known fertility problems
- Have been diagnosed with endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease
- Have had multiple miscarriages
- Have undergone treatment for cancer
Symptoms of Infertility in Women Treatment for Infertility
The main symptom of infertility is not getting pregnant. There may be no other obvious symptoms. Sometimes, a woman with infertility may have irregular or absent menstrual periods. In some cases, a man with infertility may have some signs of hormonal problems, such as changes in hair growth or sexual function. Treatment for Infertility
Causes of female infertility
Causes of female infertility may include: Treatment for Infertility
- Ovulation disorders, which affect the release of eggs from the ovaries. These include hormonal disorders such as polycystic ovary syndrome. Hyperprolactinemia, a condition in which you have too much prolactin — the hormone that stimulates breast milk production — also may interfere with ovulation. Either too much thyroid hormone (hyperthyroidism) or too little (hypothyroidism) can affect the menstrual cycle or cause infertility. Other underlying causes may include too much exercise, eating disorders or tumors. Treatment for Infertility
- Uterine or cervical abnormalities, including abnormalities with the cervix, polyps in the uterus or the shape of the uterus. Noncancerous (benign) tumors in the uterine wall (uterine fibroids) may cause infertility by blocking the fallopian tubes or stopping a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus.
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage, often caused by inflammation of the fallopian tube (salpingitis). This can result from pelvic inflammatory disease, which is usually caused by a sexually transmitted infection, endometriosis or adhesions.
- Endometriosis, which occurs when endometrial tissue grows outside of the uterus, may affect the function of the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes.
- Primary ovarian insufficiency (early menopause), when the ovaries stop working and menstruation ends before age 40. Although the cause is often unknown, certain factors are associated with early menopause, including immune system diseases, certain genetic conditions such as Turner syndrome or carriers of Fragile X syndrome, and radiation or chemotherapy treatment. Treatment for Infertility
- Pelvic adhesions, bands of scar tissue that bind organs that can form after pelvic infection, appendicitis, endometriosis or abdominal or pelvic surgery.
- Cancer and its treatment. Certain cancers — particularly reproductive cancers — often impair female fertility. Both radiation and chemotherapy may affect fertility.
Natural Way to Overcome Female Infertility
Product on saleHerbal Succeed Pure Maca Powder 300g
Product on saleHerbal Succeed Pure Maca Mixture 300g
Product on saleHerbal Succeed Maca Mixture 300g
Product on saleHerbal Succeed Maca 300g
Product on saleHerbalSucceed Maca Powder 300g
Product on saleHerbal Succeed Maca Powder 300g
Product on saleOvaBoost for Women, Fairhaven Health
Product on saleFertilAid for Women, Fairhaven Health
Product on saleForever Vitolize Women