Where to buy Thyme Supplements in Ghana? Are you looking for a Pure Thyme Supplement to purchase in Ghana? We are the sole distributor of Thyme supplements. Pure Thyme Supplements are available for sale in Ghana right here at your doorstep just contact us to place your order...
Thyme Supplements | Forever Garlic Thyme
Fight against oxidative stress with a one-two punch of garlic and thyme. Forever Garlic-Thyme® is an odorless, easy-to-take soft gel that promotes cardiovascular health and enhances immunity. Nature’s superfood duo in a convenient soft gel • Helps promote cardiovascular function • Helps provide immune support • Odorless soft gel • Gluten-free Both garlic and thyme have long histories of use for health purposes. Ancient civilizations believed garlic would keep them healthy and strong. Ancient Greeks added thyme to their bathwater and burned it as incense, believing it had properties that granted courage. Romans would eat thyme regularly, convinced that the herb’s healthful properties would protect them if they were poisoned by an enemy. Where to buy thyme Supplements in Ghana
Forever Garlic-Thyme® showcases nature’s super duo of nutrition. Garlic supports cardiovascular health because it contains beneficial compounds that promote healthy circulation. When garlic is cut or crushed the enzymes react to produce a powerful immune-enhancing agent. With Forever Garlic-Thyme® you’ll get all the benefits of a 1,000mg of garlic! Where to buy thyme Supplements in Ghana
Thyme contains antioxidant compounds to fight oxidative stress and free radical damage along with saponins, which promote healthy immune function. Together, these ingredients provide a potent fuel to support your body’s defenses. The nutrition of garlic and thyme are packed into this easy take soft gel. Reach for Forever Garlic-Thyme® for an easy and convenient way to take advantage of nature’s immune-supporting superfoods.
THYME, A NATURAL SUPERFOOD
It is closely related to onions, shallots, and leeks. Each segment of a garlic bulb is called a clove. There are about 10–20 cloves in a single bulb, give or take. Garlic grows in many parts of the world and is a popular ingredient in cooking due to its strong smell and delicious taste. “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.” Where to buy thyme Supplements in Ghana
Those are famous words from the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates, often called the father of Western medicine. He actually used to prescribe garlic to treat a variety of medical conditions. Modern science has recently confirmed many of these beneficial health effects. Here are 11 health benefits of garlic that are supported by human research.
Proven Health Benefits of Thyme
1. Garlic Contains Compounds With Potent Medicinal Properties Garlic is a plant in the Allium (onion) family. It is closely related to onions, shallots, and leeks. Each segment of a garlic bulb is called a clove. There are about 10–20 cloves in a single bulb, give or take. Where to buy thyme Supplements in Ghana
Garlic grows in many parts of the world and is a popular ingredient in cooking due to its strong smell and delicious taste.
SUMMARY: Garlic is a plant in the onion family that’s grown for its distinctive taste and health benefits. It contains sulfur compounds, which are believed to bring some of the health benefits.
2. Garlic Is Highly Nutritious But Has Very Few Calories Calorie for calorie, garlic is incredibly nutritious. Where to buy Garlic Supplements in Ghana
One clove (3 grams) of raw garlic contains (5Trusted Source):
- Manganese: 2% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Vitamin B6: 2% of the DV
- Vitamin C: 1% of the DV
- Selenium: 1% of the DV
- Fiber: 0.06 grams
- Decent amounts of calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin B1
This comes with 4.5 calories, 0.2 grams of protein and 1 gram of carbs. Where to buy Garlic Supplements in Ghana
Garlic also contains trace amounts of various other nutrients. In fact, it contains a little bit of almost everything you need.
SUMMARY: Garlic is low in calories and rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6 and manganese. It also contains trace amounts of various other nutrients. Where to buy thyme Supplement in Ghana
3. Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold Garlic supplements are known to boost the function of the immune system. Garlic supplements help prevent and reduce the severity of common illnesses like the flu and common cold. 4. The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure Cardiovascular diseases like heart attacks and strokes are the world’s biggest killers. Where to buy thyme Supplements in Ghana High blood pressure, or hypertension, is one of the most important drivers of these diseases.
SUMMARY: High doses of garlic appear to improve blood pressure for those with known high blood pressure (hypertension). In some instances, supplements may be as effective as regular medications.
5. Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower the Risk of Heart Disease Garlic can lower total and LDL cholesterol. Where to buy thyme Supplements in Ghana For those with high cholesterol, garlic supplements appear to reduce total and/or LDL cholesterol by about 10–15% (13Trusted Source, 14Trusted Source, 15Trusted Source).
SUMMARY: Garlic supplements seem to reduce total and LDL cholesterol, particularly in those who have high cholesterol. HDL cholesterol and triglycerides do not seem to be affected.
6. Garlic Contains Antioxidants That May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Oxidative damage from free radicals contributes to the aging process. thyme Supplements in Ghana
SUMMARY: Garlic contains antioxidants that protect against cell damage and aging. It may reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
9. Eating Garlic May Help Detoxify Heavy Metals in the Body At high doses, the sulfur compounds in garlic have been shown to protect against organ damage from heavy metal toxicity. Where to buy thyme Supplements in Ghana
The Bottom Line For thousands of years, garlic was believed to have medicinal properties. Science has now confirmed it. Where to buy thyme Supplements in Ghana