Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly: Forever Royal Jelly is made for royalty! Natural royal jelly is an extremely nutritious and biochemically complex honey bee secretion. It’s a rich, milky substance which consists of proteins, simple sugars, fatty acids and trace elements vitamin B5 and B6. The exclusive food of the queen bee, royal jelly is thought to be responsible for her longevity – she lives over fifty times longer than regular worker bees!
Forever Royal Jelly Benefits
- Rich in Vitamins and essential amino acids
- Aids in Cell Regeneration
- Enhances Metabolism
- Immune system support
- Antibiotic effects
- Kidney, pancreatic and liver disease support
- Healthy skin
- Energy and vitality
- Healing wounds
- Fighting cancer
- Hormone support
- Digestive support
- Bone support
- Diabetic support
Forever Royal jelly benefits sounds prestigious, stirring up curiosity, and for good reason. The name alone can draw you in, but what else makes it appealing? Well, for starters, it’s been reported to have anti-tumor, antibacterial and wound-healing properties. Forever Royal jelly – Natural royal jelly is a rich, milky substance which consists of proteins, simple sugars, fatty acids and trace elements vitamin B5 and B6. Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
Forever Royal Jelly is made for royalty! Natural royal jelly is an extremely nutritious and biochemically complex honey bee secretion. It’s a rich, milky substance which consists of proteins, simple sugars, fatty acids and trace elements vitamin B5 and B6. The exclusive food of the queen bee, royal jelly is thought to be responsible for her longevity – she lives over fifty times longer than regular worker bees! Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
The Scientific Facts & History Behind Royal Jelly
Royal jelly contains proteins, carbohydrates, fats, free amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It contains about 60 percent to 70 percent water, 12 percent to 15 percent proteins, 10 percent to 16 percent sugar, 3 percent to 6 percent fats, and 2 percent to 3 percent vitamins, salts and amino acids. Its composition varies depending on geography and climate.
Its health benefits became very popular upon use by the pope in the 1950s, who was suffering from both age and asthmatic problems. At that time, so many Catholics and Christians began seeking it that it became scarce and likely why it became expensive. In addition, the Chinese have used it for generations as well as the Asiatic peoples.
Royal jelly is a proteinaceous secretion derived from the hypopharyngeal and mandibular glands of young worker bees. It’s the sole food fed to the queen throughout her lifetime and is also fed to all young larvae for the first three days after hatching. This bee fuel possesses various biological attributes beneficial for human health, such as antioxidant activities, antibacterial effects, enhancement of immune activity and anti-tumor effects. Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
Forever Royal Jelly Ingredients
Royal Jelly (powder) 250mg, Sorbitol, fructose, citric acid, natural orange flavour, stearic acid, manesium stearate, silica.
Forever Royal Jelly Dosage and Content
60tablets/bottle. Take 1 tablet twice daily.
Other Health Benefits Of Forever Royal Jelly
FOREVER ROYAL JELLY & IT’S HEALTH BENEFITS: Royal jelly sounds prestigious, stirring up curiosity, and for good reason. The name alone can draw you in, but what else makes it appealing? Well, for starters, it’s been reported to have anti-tumor, antibacterial and wound-healing properties.
Some people use royal jelly as medicine, but it’s important that you don’t confuse it with bee pollen or bee venom, as these substances aren’t exactly the same. Here are some of the specific royal jelly benefits.
1. Forever Royal Jelly Helps Boosts Immune System and Counters Allergic Reactions – Royal jelly helps boost the immune system. In the study, histamine response to allergens was immediately suppressed, showing that it may help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms.
2. Helps Alzheimer’s Patients – Recent research indicates royal jelly may improve short-term memory because it’s demonstrated to have a beneficial role on neural functions. Because the brain tissue contains a lot of unsaturated fatty acids that are especially vulnerable for free radical attacks, the antioxidant substances found in royal jelly can play an important role in prevention and cure of neurode generative diseases. Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
3. Contains Beneficial Probiotics – Royal honey appears to have a valuable effect as a source of bifidobacteria, which is the beneficial bacteria that supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract, making it a useful probiotic. Clinical studies have associated other beneficial effects, such as immune enhancement and anti-carcinogenicity, with the presence of bifidobacteria in the GI tract.(4) Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
4. Eases Menopausal and Postmenopausal Symptoms – Research shows that taking royal jelly can help reduce menopausal symptoms and improve feelings of well-being in menopausal women. The combination of royal jelly, evening primrose oil, damiana and ginseng may also decrease menopausal symptoms. (5, 6) Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
5. Improves Collagen Levels for Great Skin – The anti-aging effects on the skin were assessed by determining the collagen content and epidermal thickness of skin tissue. The level of procollagen type I protein was increased in the subjects that were fed with a dietary supplement containing 1 percent royal jelly extract. These findings indicate that royal jelly may protect against skin aging by enhancing collagen production. Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
6. Helps Treats Osteoporosis – There were significant differences found that showed positive bone health in the lumbar spine and proximal femur in the royal jelly and bee pollen groups. Bone tissue calcium and phosphate levels were higher, as well, indicating that royal jelly and bee pollen may decrease bone loss due to osteoporosis. Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
7. Aids in Healing Wounds – Honey has long been known as an aid in wound healing. Studies reveal that royal jelly has significant benefits in wound healing as well. Migration of fibroblasts peaked at 24 hours after wounding, and royal jelly treatment significantly accelerated the migration of fibroblasts within 24 hours. Ultimately, the research demonstrated that royal jelly enhances the migration of fibroblasts, a cell in connective tissue that produces collagen and other fibers, and alters the levels of various lipids involved in the wound-healing process. (9) Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
8. Improves fertility in both Males and Females – Research published in the Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine evaluated the protective effect of royal jelly on sperm parameters, testosterone levels and malondialdehyde production in mice. Sperm count, sperm motility, viability, maturity and DNA integrity were analyzed in the study. The findings suggest royal jelly treatments can improve male fertility. Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
9. Helps Treats Diabetes – There have been a few studies suggesting that royal jelly may improve some type 2 diabetes markers in both men and women. In a randomized clinical trial, 40 patients with type 2 diabetes were assigned to receive either 10 grams fresh royal jelly or a placebo after overnight fasting. Though the effects were not immediate and more studies are needed, there were some changes in glucose levels that may benefit type 2 diabetics, indicating that it may work as a diabetes natural treatment.
10. Helps Decrease Mucositis Symptoms – Studies indicate that royal jelly can aid in the healing time in patients receiving radiotherapy and chemotherapy. Combined with standard mouthwash therapy, it was shown to improve symptoms of oral mucositis. Data suggests that topical application of films that contain royal jelly had a healing effect on the severe oral mucositis and that the effect was caused by its anti-inflammatory or antioxidative activities. Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly vs. Honey
Both royal jelly and raw honey have been harvested for centuries for both similar and different reasons. Royal jelly is typically used as a nutritional supplement, and we all know honey as a delicious natural sweetener for our morning toast or afternoon tea — and they both can be highly beneficial to your health. Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
There are numerous proven and potential benefits of royal jelly and honey, many of which are similar. Here is a quick guide that may help you determine how best to use it based on your needs.
Benefits of Forever Royal Jelly
Product on saleBad Breath Natural Treatment Pack
Product on saleCholesterol Natural Solution Pack
Product on saleDiabetes Wellness Pack
Product on saleCandida-Vaginal Infections Pack
Product on saleAloe Propolis Creme | Forever Living Products in Ghana
Product on saleAloe Heat Lotion | Forever Living Products in Ghana