Forever Active Probiotic works primarily in the colon where it assists with the process of food digestion, helping to release nutrients for absorption, and contributes positively to normal human growth and development by helping to maintain a balanced and healthy system. Benefits of Forever Active Probiotic
Forever Active Probiotic – A Complete Support For The Immune Sytem
Microbes are live microorganisms that exist in our bodies and play a role in our general health and wellbeing. While some microbes are bad, the majority are beneficial. These “good bacteria” are called “probiotic,” meaning “for life” in Greek.
Great deal of scientific research links the live-active cultures contained in probiotics to both the prevention and treatment of various health problems. For example, probiotic supplements or foods may lower the risk of cancer development. Many links have been found between diet and cancer; research suggests that probiotics may be useful as part of an anti-cancer diet. Benefits of Forever Active Probiotic
Gut flora influences health in many other ways, too, from helping to extract energy from food and building the body’s immune system to preventing obesity and protecting against infection. When all is well, good bacteria should make up about 80-90% of your gut microbiota (the population of microbes living in your intestines). But factors like diet, stress, illness and medications can skew the ratio of good to bad and lead to disorders such as gastrointestinal distress, inflammation, eczema, a weakened immune system, diarrhea or constipation. Benefits of Forever Active Probiotic
Unfortunately, finding the right probiotic supplement isn’t as easy as it should be. There are thousands of different probiotic options on the market, all with varying potency and ingredients. When buying probiotics it is really best to go with a company that has a long standing good reputation.
Forever Living Products recognizes the important role that beneficial microbes play in human health and the need for probiotic supplementation.
- Contents: 30 Beadlets
- Promotes a healthy digestive system
- Enhances nutrient absorption and immune function
- Unique combination of six beneficial strains of microbes
- No refrigeration needed
Forever Active Probiotic is a supplement which comes in the form of small, easy to swallow beadlets. We use an exclusive, encapsulation technology which we have patented. This protects the probiotic and helps to release a combination of 6 important probiotics. Benefits of Forever Active Probiotic
How Forever Active Probiotic Works
Forever Active Probiotic works primarily in the colon where it assists with the process of food digestion, helping to release nutrients for absorption, and contributes positively to normal human growth and development by helping to maintain a balanced and healthy system.
Each beadlet has triple layer covering. This ensures that the probiotic does not get dissolved in stomach. The first layer helps in protection against the stomach acids. The second layer ensures that the correct probiotic is released into the small intestine. The third layer required probiotics in the large intestine. He beadlet can be taken as a delay supplement to be taken with water either on empty stomach or two hours after a meal. Benefits of Forever Active Probiotic
As probiotics themselves are quite fragile, Forever Active Probiotic uses an exclusive, patented encapsulation technology that protects the probiotics then releases a unique combination of six beneficial strains of microbes only after they reach the desired destination of the large intestine.
Benefits of Forever Active Priobiotics
Designed to promote a healthy digestive system, the beadlets give the following benefits:
- Helps overcome imbalances which are created in our body by the food we consume and our lifestyle
- Assists in the process of food digestion by releasing necessary enzymes
- Improves absorption of nutrients in the body
- Enhances our body’s immune function
This product has an advantage over other similar products as it is stable at room temperature and is the only shelf-stable product of its kind. These small, easy-to-swallow beadlets is the only shelf-stable, strain Probiotic that requires no refrigeration on the market today.
If you are interested in this great nutritional supplement that can help you to maintain a balanced and healthy system, then order your monthly supply today. Benefits of Forever Active Probiotic
What are the Probiotic cultures that are selected in Forever Active Probiotic?
The probiotics we have selected are all based on the Lactobacillus and Biffifobacterium species below:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus– inhibits undesirable organisms and helps prevent them from multiplying and colonizing
- Bifidobacterium Longum– crowds out bad bacteria to help reduce the frequency of gastrointestinal disorders
- Bifidobacterium Lactis– helps lower the body’s pH and further inhibits undesirable bacteria growth
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus– helps to protect the intestinal tract so that the undesirable microorganisms can’t get a foothold
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus– helps to keep the small intestine clean and balanced
- Lactobacillus Plantarum– preserves key nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants to help counteract undesirable substances in our foods
Different types of bacteria have different benefits. Benefits of Forever Active Probiotic
It is the only shelf-stable, 6-strain Probiotic on the market todaythat requires no refrigeration.
Note: Contains no yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients, so color variations are normal
Even though one Active Probiotic beadlet contains only 1 Billion CFU but it works much better and stronger — not just because it is a blend of 6 strains of microbes but the beadlets made to open only in large intestine where they are safe and expected to open and not in a stomach (other probiotics that might have 10 Billion or even 40 Billion CFU open up in stomach and consequently majority of microbes are “dying” losing the potency.) Benefits of Forever Active Probiotic
- Keeps you regular without overstimulation
- Softens stools without gas or bloating
- Provides a quicker transit time for bowel movements
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Helps break down carbohydrates and lactose
- Supports immune health
- Promotes better nutrient absorption
- And so much more
In which cases is taking probiotic supplements are a MUST and what researches say about it?
- Weak immunity – Enhance immunity: a double-blind clinical test involving patients in intensive care proved that viable (alive) probiotics prevented multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS), the number one cause of mortality among intensive care patients. (Source 5 below). If probiotics can do this, what can they do to prevent chronic flues and colds and allergies?
- The immune protection of mother’s milk is enhanced if the mother takes probiotics during or before pregnancy. If breast feeding is impossible, then adding probiotics and prebiotics (what probiotic bacteria feed on) to a baby formula free from fluoridated water and sweeteners can be tried.
- Probiotics can reverse ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and other gut inflammations that occur from a lack of sufficient probiotics. Benefits of Forever Active Probiotic
- Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity (GS) symptoms are handled by adding probiotics.
- Processed foods and low fiber diets allow the pathogenic bacteria to overwhelm the good guys and diminish colon function. It’s important to add probiotics even if you drop the standard American diet (SAD).
- When pathogenic bacteria upset the 85/15 balance of probiotic to bad bacteria, yeast infections such as Candida flourish.
- A healthy gut flora balance helps prevent cancer by nourishing enzymes that inhibit tumor production throughout the body.
- Sufficient probiotic intestinal flora prevents radiation damage from X-rays and CT scans to the large and small intestines.
- GMOs are used in many processed foods and antibiotics are in lots of our non-organic meat and dairy products. They both destroy probiotic bacteria, making it necessary to add probiotic materials back if you’ve had any of those foods.
- Dr. Natasha Campbell-Mcbride discovered how to cure her son of autism through a diet that restored his probiotic levels and heal his inflammatory conditions. She developed GAPS, gut and psychology syndrome, confirming the connection with gut health and mental health. Benefits of Forever Active Probiotic
- Obesity / Weight managements – There’s little published clinical work showing that probiotics will help promote weight loss, as some manufacturers claim or imply. A study in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition in 2011 found that people who drank fermented milk with a particular strain of Lactobacillus gasseri for 12 weeks had a reduction in abdominal fat and body weight, compared to those consuming a control drink. Another study, published in the Journal of Functional Foods in November 2012, found that people who consumed yogurt containing two “novel” strains of probiotics experienced small losses in body fat, but no changes in body weight.