FLP Products for Vaginal Itching and Yeast Infection (Candidiasis )
Vaginal yeast infection is an infection of the vagina, most commonly due to the fungus Candida albicans.
Causes of Candidiasis
Most women have a vaginal yeast infection at some time. Candida albicans is a common type of fungus. It is often found in small amounts in the vagina, mouth, digestive tract, and on the skin. Usually it does not cause disease or symptoms.
Candida and the many other germs that normally live in the vagina keep each other in balance. However, sometimes the number of Candida albicans increases, leading to a yeast infection.
THIS CAN HAPPEN IF YOU ARE:
Taking antibiotics used to treat other types of infections. Antibiotics change the normal balance between germs in the vagina by decreasing the number of protective bacteria.
A yeast infection is not a sexually transmitted illness. However, some men will develop symptoms such asitching and a rash on the penis after having sexual contact with an infected partner.
Having many vaginal yeast infections may be a sign of other health problems. Other vaginal infections and discharges can be mistaken for a vaginal yeast infection. Vaginal itching can be very troublesome especially when you are in a public place. Other yeast infection symptoms, aside from intense vaginal itching, are inflammation in your genital area and a whitish vaginal discharge
Other Symptoms of Candidiasis one Maybe suffering
Factors That Make You Susceptible to Candidiasis
- Antibiotics – Taking broad-spectrum antibiotics repeatedly tend to kill both bad and beneficial bacteria in the gut. This in turn, creates an environment for candida albicans to proliferate
- Carbohydrates – A diet high in carbohydrates feeds yeast. It thrives on sugar. Once carbohydrates begin to break down into sugar, the population of candida albicans begins to grow
- Diabetes – The elevated sugar levels in the body of a diabetic person provide plenty of food for yeast to thrive on
- Oral Contraceptives and Spermicides – They can alter the hormone levels and change the ph of your vagina
- Pregnancy – Pregnant women are more likely to develop candidiasis
- Steroid Medications – Prolonged use of corticosteroids which are often prescribed for skin conditions
- Ulcer Medications – They reduce the amount of acidity in the stomach and intestines
- There are many types of yeast infection treatments that can ease vaginal itching due to candidiasis.
How To Treat Candidiasis Natural Without Any Side Effect
we have highly efficacious naturally made health products that get rid of sorts of vaginal infection(Candidiasis) naturally. Get the best powerful selected products from us now and the result is assured without any side effect
The Reason Behind Candidiasis Pack
- Clean your vaginal of unwanted dirt and particles
- Tighten your vaginal and make it healthier
- Supports the liver in detoxification of excess hormones and toxins
- It helps to take care of irregular menstruation
- This natural treatment help improved woman infertility
- Boost your immune system naturally to fight and get rid of vaginal infection
- It make you beautiful inside and outside